Wednesday 26 February 2014

See Photos of the 49 Secondary School Students Killed by Boko Haram Yesterday.... *VIEWERS DISCRETION*


I have tears in my eyes as i type this piece... Early in the morning on Tuesday(25/02/2014), the Boko Haram sect attacked boarding school students of the Federal Government College Yobe, slaughtering them in null sleep. 

Initial report released to the press said that just 29 students were killed, but my dears, I can tell you as at yesterday evening, 49 young boys have been counted dead!

How long would we continue this way? I don't particularly support any government neither am I against any... But I think this is totally unheard of in any senile country in the world  that such massive carnage would happen and those in power would show no remorse and even have cold feet with respect to dealing with the defaulters. It breaks my heart because I know these deaths, these children who have fathers, loving mums and siblings looking up to them would all be swept under the carpet and forgotten. If care is not taken this carnage may repeat itself... So heart breaking...
So so so sad..... Please help beg the statesmen, I mean those in power and our past leaders, they can't keep pretending they don't know how to tackle this insurgence...... Please help us save Nigeria first before fighting for self interest..... I'm referring to PDP & APC.

No comments: