Wednesday 30 July 2014

Tinubu Commiserates With El-Rufai


National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has called Mallam Nasir to commiserate with him over the tragic death of his son, Hamzat. Tinubu offered soothing words from the Holy Quran and also prayed Allah to grant him the strength to bear the very painful loss.
"The news of your son's death came to me as a shock. It must have been most wrenching for you. I feel your pain as a parent myself. I can only offer you words of consolation from Allah. He is the one who gives and takes away. Be assured that my family and I and the APC family are with you in prayers during this very sad and painful period. 
"God will keep you all that are left behind in his full protection and prevent further danger and deaths in your family. You must never let this put you down. Please accept my heartfelt condolences," Tinubu said.
Check out photos from the accident scene in Abuja...


No comments: