Monday 20 April 2015

After Everything He Left Me and Has Married Another Woman

It's not easy to get a truly responsible man but, sadly, most girls don't appreciate when they get one:
I am 29, an Edo indigene and dated an Igbo man from Anambra. We dated for six months and my friends continually told me to leave him because Igbos don’t marry anyone who is not from their tribe. I went ahead to date him but refused him sex. 
Then, he promised me marriage and we had sex...
I didn't know that he had another woman he was seeing. Now he has dumped me and gone to marry her and I don’t know what to do. This guy lives opposite my house. Do I pack out from the place and go back to another state? Or do I remain there because I am living with my brother?
From O.S. in Lagos

Below is Kemi's response to her:
If you can afford to live elsewhere, then you are free to move but if it’s not going to be convenient for you, you had better remain in your brother’s house. I don’t think you should run away, though not easy coping with the sight of someone you loved with another woman, you will soon get over him as long as you are not interested in their lives or their marriage.

No comments: