Wednesday 29 July 2015

Blog Reader Seriously Brutalized by Hubby's Unusual Manhood Needs Advice

Hello,

Please dont laugh at me. my problem is serious although my friends seem to only see it as funny. Honestly, i am confused and sad. I am set to be married this xmas. My introduction has been done and plans are on the way. My guy is a very good man and i love him. Although he is not rich, he is comfortable. My problem is his manhood. The thing is the most absurd thing i have ever seen in between a mans leg. Making love to him is torture. 
The thing hits only my cervix and i was afraid he has ruptured my womb. i dont feel anything but the pain on the inside. I dont know how to explain this to make you understand. The thing is very long and very slim. The circumference is just the size of my finger while the length is endless. I am not exaggerating. just look at your thumb and you will get an idea of how small the girth of the thing is. All through my life i have always preferred well endowed guys. i can manage a thick but short manhood but what i am about to settle for is just like all those long cigar that big men smoke. My friends are telling me to quit the engagement now because it takes more than love to be happy in a marriage but i am confused because i love him and i am heading 29. I definitely know that sex is important to me but there is no way i will enjoy sex with him. I have been avoiding him because i honestly do not think i can withstand the torture again at least not when we are not man and wife yet. Please what do i do? help me with opinions and please i want the married folks to also help me. Will i get used to it with time or will i spend my marriage runing away from having sex with my husband? Pls dont publish my name abeg because he reads your blog sometimes. thank you dearie

No comments: