Tuesday 23 July 2013

Did Joseph Yobo Chase His Wife's Mother From His House?



The story was everywhere on the social media last weekend that embattled Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo accused his mother-in-law, Mrs Abigail Igwe Fashanu of being a negative influence on her his beautiful wife, Adaeze Igwe. And he thus sent her packing from his home after a fight.

But is that really the truth? What really happened? See Joseph Yobo's reaction below:
''There's is no iota of truth in the report that has gained grounds of recent. There was no encounter of the such that was described to have happened between my mother-in-law and I. We as a family are in the best of place in our lives currently. Someone from some place, just sat down and decided to construct a lie, a total fabrication from their own imagination. 
"I love my wife very much, nothing anyone does can bring any division between us and between our families. There was never a time that I sent my Mother-in-Law packing from my home for being a bad influence on her own daughter, who is my wife. 
"How can people just come up with stories about what never happened?"
This is what Yobo told Maestro Media while reacting to the allegation.

No comments: