Tuesday 23 July 2013

OAP Nana King Explains Why She is Still Hiding From The Red Carpet.







Nana King is still hiding after her comeback to Radio where she promised to grace the red carpets after been bombarded by fans requests.....she didnt keep to this promise and i got one or two emails asking why she allowed me interview her last time but didnt keep to the promise,i decided to ask the on air personality at inspiration fm why she is hiding from the public glare.
In these times when all her colleagues are taking to the social media to advertise them selves,her response shocked me...wetin Nana dey fear?

I asked her ''Nana i hear you have been rejecting red carpets offers and Mc offers,what is the problem and why are you hiding?you are very *beautiful and your fans want to see you mingle and decorate the red carpet.
She says 
"I bless God everyday for the opportunity he has given me to offer myself in sincere service to humanity. But i need my fans to understand that being on every red carpet and on every guest list in town isn't my priority now. I have a lot of respect for people who are at every event every other day...it's just not who i am."


I asked for some pictures,at least for her fans and she obliged with these studio pics.



No comments: