Friday 17 October 2014

Ronaldo And Messi Are Aliens - Eden Hazard


Chelsea’s midfielder, Eden Hazard has debunked media rating the places him as one of the five best players in the world, but assures he would work hard and improve to become one of them.
Speaking with Goal News, the 23-year-old said he still needs a level of improvement to be enlisted on the same ranking as the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
Hazard, who has netted 17 goals in all competitions for Chelsea last season, has been an influential player in Stamford’s unbeaten race to 2015 Premier League title .

Eden Hazad after scoring for his National team at the world cup qualifying games. undated photo.
The Belgium international according to report is on the verge of signing a new five-year-contract with the Blues, in a whole new deal that would fetch him €250,000-a-week.
Speaking to reporters on Wednesday, October 15, 2014, Hazard stated:
Add caption
“I’m not among the top-five player yet, maybe I’m close to it, but I still have to work on some aspects”. he said
He also said that a player can only be part of that group if he is decisive in the top games, “I start doing that, like I did against Manchester City and Arsenal”.
“Who are better than me? The two extra-terrestrials: Ronaldo and Messi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben. They make the difference almost every game.” He admits.
On his performance at the world cup, he stated;
“My World Cup wasn’t good, neither bad. Fans expected from me that I would make the difference every game, like Messi does for Argentina. You can’t forget this was my first World Cup and I’ve been decisive two times.”
When asked about his rumoured transfer to PSG, he responds;
“I’ve always been clear – I feel good at Chelsea,” he added. “Every week I repeat the same on PSG. It’s a big team, but an inferior league. I don’t want to return to France, because I’ve won everything over there – the league title, cup, best player, and best young player”.
“I don’t want to say PSG is a step backwards, but it would seem as if I am not trying something new”.
“I’m always in for new challenges. When I will leave Chelsea one day, it would be to discover something new”. He said

No comments: