Wednesday 11 March 2015

Very graphic photos: Woman cuts off husband's penis, kills him for allegedly cheating on her

I got this on LIB... I thought and thought about it before I finally decided to put it here... It's so terribly horrible....(Viewers Discretion advised Please)..The photos accompanying this story are very graphic, very gruesome, very gory! Unbelievably so! Allegedly, this Zimbabwean woman (pictured above) attacked her husband for allegedly constantly cheating on her and cut of his penis. I'm going to share the photos but if you guys complain too much, I will take it down...because it's quite gory! How anyone can do this to someone else is beyond me, especially someone you once loved and is the father of your children. See the pics below...but brace yourselves..it's not pleasant.

  

No comments: