Tuesday 17 March 2015

Video & Text: President Jonathan And His Wife Are Planning To Kill Me- Mbaka Alleges

Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has said the President and his wife, Patience Jonathan are trying to assassinate him. According to a youtube video now trending online where the Father addressed his church members, he alleged that they were trying to kill him with the help of some unemployed people, the same people he is fighting for. He was also fast to correct people’s opinion that Patience Jonathan donated to his church when she visited. The Father said, Mrs Jonathan sent me money through the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, but I did not collect the money from Ekweremadu, it is at Ekweremadu's house, he said. Continue…
“Although I sent a letter about this somewhere but I want to say this to the atmosphere. Let me say to the whole world that President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, are planning to assassinate Father Mbaka. It is a known secret, so whoever they want to use, I don’t know. They may not come themselves. They may use these unemployed people. The same people I am speaking for. I don’t know why people no longer have the fear of God.

“Do they think that killing Father Mbaka will make Jonathan and his wife win the election? Is Mbaka their problem? And a priest asked a question that touched me. He said all this while that Father Mbaka has been supporting Jonathan and his wife, did Buhari and his party make any statement to threatened him?”, he said.

He also said his New Year message was a divine mandate that had to be delivered. He reminded the president about the story of Pharoah and Moses in the bible and the red sea.

 “I am just trying to tell any Pharaoh that is threatening to kill any Moses to remember what happened in Exodus chapter 12. After the Passover, the family of Pharaoh cried. They ended in the middle of the Red Sea.”

No comments: