Monday 15 September 2014

Naija female singer Stella D’lyte on Ladies going N*de for Fame


After a long break from the music scene, the gorgeous Stella D’lyte is back with Superwoman, a single she dedicates to all beautiful women, and every man who has a beautiful super woman in his life.

She claims that being s*xy is an effortless thing for her and that she's not like other girls who go n*de in a bid to draw attention to themselves. But funny enough, Stella's photos are tempting. See more...




Stella knows she isn’t swimming with the big fishes yet but she isn’t a rookie too because she has been around professionally since 2002. “I have been doing music from when I was little, I love music. I sang and headed a cultural group in primary and secondary schools, but officially it’s been 12 years now. I came out with my very first single “KOLO” produced by Teddi Danso (BIGTEDDI), and in 2003, shot a video for it. It gained massive airplay then I had a dancehall version produced by RYMZO.

No comments: