Thursday 25 September 2014

Did Wiz Cheat? Amber Rose's last tweets as she steps out without wedding ring+Divorce papers...



They may have looked very different but that made their union even more beautiful and adored by millions around the world.However, just a few weeks after celebrating their first year anniversary ,Amber Rose has filed for divorce.
The internet is filed with reports that she cheated with Nick Cannon .This is because just last week, he became her manager.He too is divorcing Mariah Carey so its easy to assume he is the cause .TMZ reported that they have confirmed from close sources who say it has to do with infidelity but not with Nick Cannon.
Just two weeks ago,Wiz told Sister to Sister magazine he can never cheat on her..He said
It ain’t hard. There is no temptation for me. You gotta keep THOTs in their place. I smoke with ‘em, chill, but it doesn’t go past that,I love my son. I take care of my son. Spending time with him is definitely that reset button that I be needing during the day,"
However above is her last tweet before she shared her nu de photo yesterday and she also filed for divorce yesterday..It is very suggestive...and a clear indication that something was amiss.....Maybe she caught him cheating ....
She also stepped out today without her wedding ring ..See  divorce paper below

No comments: