Monday 22 September 2014

Mother Forced Little Daughter To Sleep With 1,800 Men To Win God’s Love


Colin Batley and Jacqueline Marling involved in systematic sexual abuse of their daughter were jailed in the UK, and the victim opened up on the dire experience.

Jacqueline Marling, the convicted mother
According to Daily Mail, Annabelle now lives with the family of her own and is happy to know that after all the tortures she had been exposed to since the age of 11, Batley and her mother were sentenced to at least 11 years and 12 years imprisonment respectively.
She said:

“Nothing can hurt me as much as my mum and that man. My mother was an evil woman and I’ll never forgive her. To be abused like that by your own mum beggars belief.” 
In her recently published memoir “The Devil on The Doorstep: My Escape from a Satanic Sex Cult” about her horrifying childhood Annabelle narrated how she was forced to sleep with almost 2,000 men by the age of 18 to raise money for the cult’s “church”.
Colin Batley, the convicted step-father
The already jailed couple convinced the little girl that they were proving themselves to God by having sex with other members and said that so-called sexual “tests” would win her God’s love by cult. The ideas were allegedly derived by the convicts from the “Book of the Law” by Aleister Crowley.
Annabelle Forest’s childhood memories
Speaking about Batley, who was in 2011 convicted of abusing children for decades, she said:
“I was 11 when he first raped me – the worst thing about it was the fact that he made me think I was doing it out of choice. It was awful. The most painful and shocking thing that had ever happened – but it was my path, that’s what he told me, and if I didn’t do it I would go to the Abyss, which was our version of hell. Colin knew how to manipulate you, to make you believe anything he said.” 
At the age of 14 Annabelle was sexually abused by her own mother, after which the teenager tried to commit suicide because unable to think of any other way out she “felt like dying”.
“I was a schoolgirl by day and a sex slave at night. It got so bad that at one point I tried to take my own life.”
Three years later the cruel step-father impregnated Annabelle and after giving birth to the baby she fled the house in the middle of the night. Since then she had not seen her “family” till 2011 when she testified against the two.
Colin Batley fathered a baby with Annabelle when she was just 17
“I went to the sentencing in court because I wanted to see her one last time, I wanted her to reach out to me, to say it was all his fault and she was under his spell. But she didn’t. She just made a face and asked what I was doing there. She went to prison unrepentant and I suppose that made me realise it wasn’t just him. She was evil too.”
Annabelle, who is already a grown-up woman already, a mother of two, still cannot believe her own mom treated her in such a horrifying way.
“It was unnatural and cruel. But there is no point getting depressed about it, you have to live for the future. But I never want to see her again. Nothing can hurt me as much as they did, but that is what makes me stronger.”
With her memoir she said she wanted to urge people pay attention in what is happening around them and to the outrageous abuse of children. According to Annabelle, “it just takes one person to see it and that life could be saved.”

No comments: