Monday 12 January 2015

How A guy Slept With Two Sisters in Lagos, true confession

Wonders they say shall never end.... Anyways, there's nothing new under the sun. 

Read his story below:

I am 30 and my fiancée who loves me so much is 24. When I first met her, her elder sister seduced me and we had s*x. Though I regretted this, I have made my intentions known to their family members that I want to marry the younger sister. But the trouble is that the older sister has vowed that...

She would not live to see me marry her younger sister and even told everyone that we had s*x together. I have tried severally to make peace with her but she didn’t agree.  Now, I can’t face my fiancée to tell her the truth that I slept with her own elder sister.


What do I do? We are so much in love with each other.
* In her response to him: Kemi said the guy should consider not marrying from that family anymore so as to avoid the big trouble that might come up in future if all these mess is not cleared before his wedding with the younger sister.

No comments: