Monday 26 January 2015

Upcoming Actresses Speak About Power Of Money In Relationships

Pascaline Alex is a fast rising actress and Pascaline has said the power of money in a relationship cannot be swept under the carpet. She simply told Vanguard a good heart and money turns her on. Hear her, 

Physically, nothing really turns me on in a man but I think when I become a friend with a guy and he has a good heart and he knows when I really need what I want like money; Money and a good heart turn me on.

While Bose Oladimeji also made it clear that poor men have no place in her heart. Continue below...
What kind of men would you date or settle down with?

Wow, he must be cool, handsome, lovely, God-fearing, humble, rich and romantic. Those are the qualities I lookout for in my man.

So you can’t marry a poor man?

Yes I can’t, truth is bitter; a man must be hardworking. If you are not hardworking, how are we going to give our children quality education? Providing for their needs? So my desired man must have something lucrative doing because I cannot be idle myself. I don’t believe in being a full time housewife. We must work together and achieve our collective goals. Poor men have no place in my heart.

No comments: