Thursday 11 February 2016

Angry Man Kills His Dad's Wife Boyfriend after He Caught Them Having S*x

A 41-year-old man, King Akpanke, has been arrested by the police in Cross River State for allegedly killing his stepmother’s lover for having s*x with her right inside his late father’s house.


Akpanke, who confessed to the crime at the police headquarters in Calabar, said he had on several occasion warned the man against coming to his father’s house to have s*x with his stepmother. 

Speaking with The Punch on the incident leading to the death of the deceased, whose identity was not disclosed, Akpanke said he acted in self-defence.


His words, “On that day, he came to my house around 9am to abuse me. There was nobody in the house. The  house belongs to my late father and I am the third son. So, when he started abusing me, we fought. He brought a stick, but I went inside and took a knife and stabbed him in the head.

“I later discovered that he had died. It was a mistake. The young man was having regular s*x with my late father’s wife. I warned him several times to stay off the house, but he refused. He was always in our house to have s*x with her. He called me all sorts of names. He planned to kill me.”



King Akpanke will be charged to court to defend his action........

No comments: