Friday 20 February 2015

Amosu Excited About Obasanjo’s Exit From PDP

Governor Ibikunle Amosu has expressed his excitement about former president Olusegun Obasanjo leaving PDP. Amosu who was accosted yesterday at INEC’s office in Ogun State says he will be happy if other people are willing to join his party, APC, stating that the more people that joins, the merrier it becomes. Lol. His words;

“You do not expect me to be talking about what our revered elder, Chief Obasanjo did. He is more than qualified and competent to talk for himself and to decide for himself. For me, if you talk about people working with us, joining us, I am happy; the more the merrier. We will always benefit from people coming to join us. I am happy but I think Baba made his position very clear. I cannot even assist him. He is the person that can speak for himself and as people can see, he didn’t leave anybody in doubt.”

No comments: