Monday 23 February 2015

Bobbi Kristina’s BF Still Angry Family Won’t Let Him See Her

Nick Gordon is still very much upset that the relatives of his 21-year old girlfriend, Bobbi Kristina, have refused to let him see her ever since she has been in coma. Nick who has been questioned by the police since injuries were seen on Bobbi at the hospital by doctors has taken to social media to express his displeasure.

'Let me in the hospital to see my girl and let her hear my voice SHE WILL WAKE UP!!!' he tweeted.

In another, Gordon tweeted: 'If she hears MY voice let me massage her, play her favorite music I believe it will help. If you ask Bobby anything abt he cannot answer.'

He posted a picture of a recently-completed tattoo of Bobbi Kristina's name on his arm alongside the message: 'Healing fine just like my baby.'

Gordon reportedly made an attempt to visit his girlfriend after she had been first hospitalized earlier this month, but instead he got into a physical confrontation with her relatives.


Bobbi Kristina's aunt, Tina Brown was also rushed to the hospital yesterday after she couldn’t bear the pressure of Bobbi still being on life support.

No comments: