Thursday 19 February 2015

My Husband Don't Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom

This is one issue causing serious wahala in many young marriages today. Read her story below:

I dont enjoy s*x with my hubby because of many reasons which i cannot state here. Its really frustrating. I have tried to subtly give him clues so i wont hurt his feelings but he never learns and would release even before I finish removing my pant...

My elder sister bought a rabbit vibrator from the UK for me and its out of this world. I am a house wife and I now see myself looking forward to my husbands leaving in the morning so I can indulge, my problem now is that I cant seem to get enough. I cum like 2/3 tyms every day before he comes home from work. My orgasm always knocks me out and I tend to deeply sleep off immediately. 

My kids are home on mid term break and I had to chase them out of my room yesterday so I can indulge. I slept from 11am to almost 3pm and my kids were hungry. I was so ashamed of myself when I woke up and the thing was still in my veejay.
I feel as if my new rabbit is beginning to change me into something else. I rarely have strength to do any thing these days and my hubby is beginning to complain though I pretend to be sick to get him off my back.

I hid it inside one old long shoe but I am never comfortable. Whenever hubby goes to the wardrobe my heart jumps into my mouth.

I really am very confused about this thing. It has taken me to heaven yet has stolen my sanity and peace of mind. I have thought about throwing it away but I really don't know if I can cope without it.

Please what do i do?

No comments: