Monday 25 January 2016

I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager

Oritsefemi’s ex-manager, Danko who has managed him from the beginning before the duo parted ways last year has said he is looking for the right away of addressing the situation and all the lies the artiste has said against him.  According to Danko, Oritsefemi was a nobody and was practically begging him for money before he decided to pick him and manage his career and took him to where he is today, but instead, the artiste turned against him when he took him to his business partners and they signed him with huge amount of money. Hear him;
“Oritsefemi is an artiste that I took from nowhere and made somebody. I took him from Ajegunle and brought him to Ikeja. I took him to the Island and I took him to Lekki as well. I took him to D’banj, I took him to Davido and some A-list artistes he never believed he could work with.” 

Danko says that until he took Oritsefemi to Abuja to ink a record deal with his business partner, the goings-on between them was cool.

“It is unfortunate that after I took him to Abuja to sign a record deal with my business partner, Mr. Allen of Avatar, he came up with this strange behaviour trying to disorganise the plans I had for him,” Danko continued. “I guess he was overwhelmed by the prospects and believed that he had finally arrived because he never believed he could make it to the level I took him to.”

According to him, contrary to Oritsefemi’s claims, Double Wahala is a hit today due to his efforts: “I did the promotion of Double Wahala from scratch. I sponsored the promotion because he had nothing. For three months I promoted that song with my own money.”

“It is unfortunate that he came up with those allegations against me just to promote his music and ridicule me. He said I took his Range Rover and stole his N58m for endorsement he got from a brand. I was surprised because I don’t know where he got the endorsement from.

“The Range Rover he is talking about he crashed by himself when he was coming from an event I was not aware of on December 6, 2014. He is going around parading himself as the owner of MSN Gang, my company, which I registered myself. I have everything documented with my lawyers but I will address the press very soon extensively and will expose his lies.”

Danko reveals that the reason he ever agreed to work with Oritsefemi initially was because of the pressure he was piling on him: “We started working in 2013. I used to give him shows and events. At a point he was always calling me for money so I said ‘let me do something for him.’ So I picked him up from Ajegunle.”

No comments: